Ameri-Can Telecom Phone Warranty
For PBX Phone Repairs & Refurbishing
Unlike other manufacturers and repair centers, we offer a superior and standard one-year warranty on all of our equipment. If you experience any problems with your Spectralink equipment please use the following procedure to return the equipment. Also, if you are sending in a non-warranty item for repair, please follow the same procedure.
- Pack up all defective equipment in a box (if shipping back phones, please do NOT include the battery).
- Enclose a note in the box which lists your company information and what is enclosed in the box.
- Ship to address is as listed on the top of the page.
- For the customs paper work, ensure you list that the equipment is defective.
- List a value of $10.00 for all pieces of equipment - the equipment is defective and does not have any real value.
- Once received at Ameri-Can, we will promptly test the equipment and send out repairs or replacements to you.
Warranty is one year on all products except batteries and pouches. Warranty begins at invoice date and ends 365 days after that. If a product is returned for repair and cannot be repaired, the cost of the product less the days in use will be refunded.
Example: Jan 1 product is purchased for $365.00 and product is returned 360 days later and cannot be repaired, a total of $5.00 will be refunded.
Warranty does not include misuse. Example: dropping causing damage to displays or plastics, water damage, or general ware from usage eg: worn out keypads or removal of warranty label or tampering of warranty label. If a product is returned and a no fault is found, a min of $50.00 will be charged.
If a product goes defective with in 30 days of invoice we will cover ground shipping one way. After 30 days the purchaser is responsible for shipping both ways. General UPS and customs and duties shipping charges to the USA are $40.00 per shipment.
Canadian orders will be determined by postal code from our location to the sender's location by UPS.
Any product sent in for repair follows the same warranty listed above. Any product sent in for repair with any tampering of labels will not be repaired. If we cannot repair a product sent in to us we will notify the sender. The Sender is responsible for shipping cost both ways.
Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include shipping.
Advertised specials are limited to on-hand stock.
Read the Ameri-Can Telecom Warranty
To purchase our products online visit www.BuySellTel.com